SPECIAL MESSAGE FROM APT:
Aloha e Patients,
Given the information from the CDC regarding COVID 19, APT will be instituting enhanced protocols in an effort to maintain a safe environment for our patients, staff and community.
- We highly recommend taking advantage of the telehealth option for your medication management and/or therapy session. All health insurances have approved telehealth services to our patients. For more information call 808-261-7792.
- If you arrive to our office with symptoms of fever, colds, flu, we will reschedule your appointment for a later time.
- We are minimizing the amount of face to face appointments to minimize the amount of social encounter.
- Our clinic hours have changed temporarily – updated as of 11/16/2020.
Kailua will be closed until further notice;
Honolulu will be open Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday 8:00 am – 6:30 pm; Saturdays 8:30 am – 4:00 pm;
Kahala clinic will be open Monday – Friday from 8:30 am to 6:00 pm;
Kapolei will be open Wednesday and Thursday from 8:30 am to 6:00 pm.
- Please ask our staff what hours your provider will be in the office if your appointment is face to face vs telehealth.
- This is not a time to panic. Our staff and patients can play a part in reducing the severity and impact the virus may have.
- Our website has two new features:
You are now able to request your refill online through the request refill tab. We also have the telemedicine consent available to download and print from the forms tab. If you do not have a printer, please request our staff to send you the telemedicine consent through email with the option to e-sign your document.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation during this time.
Advanced Psychiatric Therapeutics, LLC